The Microsoft Word Convert Number Smart Tag add-in automatically detects and tags numbers
in a Microsoft Word 2002 document. You can
then use the smart tag to convert the number to text. For example, the smart tag might detect the number "1,234,"
and you can click the smart tag to convert it to "one
thousand two hundred thirty-four."|
Download Size = 322 KB
Download Time = 2 minutes @28.8k
To install this download:
- You may want to print this page to use as a reference when you are offline.
- Download the file from the Microsoft Office Tools on the Web site by clicking the Download Now button (above) and following the instructions in the dialog boxes.
- Double-click the CnvNumToTxt.exe program file on your hard disk to start the setup program.
- Follow the instructions on the screen to complete the installation.
Instructions for use:
Once you have installed the program, quit and then restart all Office
programs. In Word 2002, the smart tag is enabled automatically after
To remove this download:
- On the Start menu, point to Settings and then click Control Panel.
- Double-click Add/Remove Programs.
- In the list of currently installed programs, select
Microsoft Convert Number Smart Tag and then click Remove or Add/Remove. If a dialog box appears, follow the instructions to remove the program.
- Click Yes or OK to confirm that you want to remove the program.
For support of this download:
If you are experiencing problems with this download or the Microsoft Office Tools on the Web site, please visit the
Microsoft Product Support
site for assistance.